Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Football Autograph Show, Somerset, NJ

This week brought me back to the GT Sports marketing football show in Somerst, NJ.

Once again I met up with Steve from Ball Four Sports Collectibles. I visited his table along his partners that have some great memorabilia.  Steve sells replica Vince Lombardi Trophies seen below.



This one is signed by NY Giants Osi Umenyiora Super Bowl XLVI Champion! 


At this table owned by Jim PATCHMANUSA you can practically find ANY patch you are looking for. Check out his e-bay page! I gotta pick up that Retro Knicks patch the next time I see him.


This table belongs to Jeff who owns Custom Display Cases. This is a unique way of displaying your memorabilia because not only would you get a UV Case to protect your football, baseball, etc. you can get it designed with team pictures of your choosing. Check out his website for samples.


This table belongs to Bill Paley, he has alot of wrestling memorabilia, he's holding up one of my favorites, Hulk Hogan vs King Kong Bundy, NICE!

 
So if you get a chance go to the next show (April 25-29) and stop by and visit my new friends.  But don't tell them I sent you, they may charge you extra! Ha!

Until next time!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment